Out of all of the contaminants in the indoor environment, mold is possibly the most problematic. Tiny mold spores are continually traveling through our environment. When mold spores land on damp spots, it will find nourishment in the material and can spread quickly.
To avoid the spreading of mold, it is important to cleanup any water damage within one or two days. You should fix the water leakage problem immediately to avoid future water damage.
If mold has already begun to grow, clean off the surface immediately, and get rid of excess water and moisture. It is important to remember that not all mold is visible or will have surface growth. To test other areas in your home that may have mold growth or water damge, it is important to contact a professional.
To find information on Mold Testing, click here. To find information on Water Damage Restoration, click here. To find information on Fire/Smoke Damage Restoration, click here.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ¦ Call us: 561-840-7924 ¦ Fax us: 561-840-7965 ¦ For Emergencies: 561-644-3437